Welcome to Now Hear This! The bloggy extension of For Cryin' Out Loud. I'll be posting thoughts, anecdotes, and lots and lots of silly things. If you happen to find my nonsense worth your while . . . well, I thank ya' kindly.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Leaves are changing

The leaves are changing in my neighborhood. Which means that it won't be too long until Reid will be begging me to give Christmas music a rest.

I'll say: "No way!"
He'll say: "Please?"
I'll say: "Sorry, but no. And I'm really not that sorry/"
He'll shake his head and say: "You really are a piece of work."
Then I'll remind him with the cutest smile I can muster: "Hey, you picked me! You knew what you were getting into."
He'll sigh and say: "Boy it's a good thing you're cute."

Then I'll turn my Christmas music back on :)

Gotta love Husband Reid, and Christmas music.

And of course the fall leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment